Monday, January 23, 2012

I Like to Relax....

 At Barnes and Noble about once a week with a cup of coffee and a stack of magazines. I find it relaxing to sit in a bookstore with some coffee and flip through fitness and home magazines....a simple pleasure. There are a couple that I usually end up buying every month like Oxygen, Fitness Rx, and Muscle & Fitness Hers. Most of the time they have new workout ideas and sometimes I find different exercises to try.

My snack I brought with me to go with my coffee

Coffee... I love coffee. I LOVE the smell of coffee too. It's my favorite smell along with lavender :-)



I love decorating magazines...
and fitness magazines.


Looks like a good recipe to try

That's the truth.



I really want to do a pull up. I am going to start workin on it.

Unfortunately I hate Green Tea
Yes you are!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I do the same thing except we go to our library. It was just built a few years ago and is beautiful. It has a fire place with comfy leather seats and hot chocolate or coffee for sale. We just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind