Friday, March 16, 2012

Headband Cuteness

 Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's Friday and that we've been having such nice warm weather! Looks like the weekend and next week are going to be warm too! Hurray for sunny days! I wanted to show you these awesome headbands that we bought at the Arnold Expo a couple of weeks ago. If I had realized how great these were I would have bought a few more at the booth while we there. These Glam Headbands are adjustable and also do not slide or pull at all. They stay right in place and you can adjust them after you put them on. There are so many pretty ones to choose from!
 Here are the headbands that we have so far, but I have more on my list.
 Aren't they cute!?

Paige with the black sparkly one on. This is my favorite because it is thin and can go with anything!

 These are the ones on my list~
 I love all of them! Headbands are fun to wear and are great when working out to keep your hair out of your face. I like all the ways that they can be worn.


 This flower is attached, but you could clip a flower onto a headband. That would be cute! Here are some more pics of headband hairstyles that I liked.



Well, this one is a little crazy, but if you are feeling wild then go right ahead!

A little bit of classy glam.

Cute and sporty!





 So there ya go! Cuteness with some awesome headbands! Here are some good words to think about~



 Hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind