Thursday, January 19, 2012

Awesome SkinnyLicious Menu

This Saturday I am going shopping in St. Louis with my friend Jamie and my sister Kim. We are heading to Pottery Barn, The White Rabbit, Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Pier One, Trader Joes, and The Painted Horse. For lunch we are going to The Cheesecake Factory........YUM! I went to their online menu and I'm loving their new SkinnyLicious Menu. There are plenty of delicious meals to choose from! I like planning ahead when I go out to eat, so that I already have an idea what I am going to order instead of being faced with so many tempting high calorie meals. I'm still deciding what I want from this Skinnylicious menu. I'll let you know what I end up choosing on Saturday.


Here are a few of the Skinnylicious Menu items~

Herb Crusted Salmon


















Grilled Chicken




















Asian Chicken Salad


















Pear and Endive Salad


















Mushroom Lettuce Wraps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind