Thursday, January 26, 2012

Down 5

Woo Hoo! I lost 5 pounds in the last two and a half weeks. I haven't cheated once though and I have been very strict with what I'm eating. I have been working hard! I have about 10 more pounds to go. I decided to keep a food log. It is a new tab at the top of the blog. I will keep track of exactly what I eat each day. I'm really tired today. I didn't sleep that well last night. I am taking today off from working out. Normally Friday is my rest day. Maybe I should do a workout log too. What do you think?

I am not enjoying this gray rainy weather! It amazing how much the sun can make a difference in your mood and energy level. I LOVE sunshine! On these gloomy days I dream of relaxing on a beach in the sunshine listening to the waves.......

That would be so nice right now! Wanna go? Well I hope wherever you are and whatever the weather that your day is happy and cheerful!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your loss. That's awesome! On Monday I started doing Chalene Johnson's Turbo Fire program. No weight loss yet but I'm really enjoying the workouts and I think that's important. It's been foggy and rainy here today too. The weatherman says there will be lots of sunshine next week. I'm praying that for once he's right.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind