Friday, July 27, 2012

Yay for Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm linking up at Life Rearranged for Instafriday.


It has been sooo hot that I am now dreaming of Fall weather and decided to light this 1803 Apple Dumpling candle to enjoy the smell of Autumn in our house!
This past Monday was Gabriel's 18th birthday. We had a fun day! He requested key lime cheesecake and pumpkin pie. My mom made both and they were so delicious!

Here is my Gabriel on his first birthday. Time really flies!

We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast on Gabriel's birthday. Here are Paige and Sami waiting for our yummy breakfast.
Whipped cream and icecream at the birthday celebration.
Sami loves butter and eats it right out of the little containers at Cracker Barrel. Funny girl!

Pepsi in the ice buckets...
We stopped by the Bike Surgeon this week. I am going to start biking with my mom and Gabriel as soon as the weather cools off. Looking forward to it! Here are Gabriel, my bro in law Erik, and Patriot at the Bike Surgeon.





My mom bought me this cute, colorful, little wallet/handbag. I think it's fun and cheerful! I don't don't like carrying large purses, so this one is perfect for summertime!

I am excited for the Olympic opening ceremonies tonight! With the weather so hot, watching the Olympics will be the perfect thing to do  inside. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I too cannot wait for the fall! My favorite season!! Looks like it was a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind